The cannon is the main structure that a player of clash of clans works at the beginning instructional exercise. They are modest and powerful at low dimensions and at the start of the amusement. They assault just ground units. The cannon is extraordinary as point protection against single units. They are solid against powerless units like divider breakers, more often than not they are slaughtered with 1 shot.
“Cannons are incredible for a point guard. Overhaul cannons to build their capability, yet be careful that your cautious turrets can’t shoot while being updated!”
A standout amongst the best things about a cannon is that it can shoot at any Ground target coming its way from 9 miles away. cannon harm is typically sufficiently able to take out Barbarians, Archers, Goblins, and Wizards in just one or a couple of shots, contingent upon the dimension of the Cannon and units.
Be that as it may, there is a conspicuous Cannon shortcoming: it can’t assault air troops. This implies without assurance from an Archer Tower or other structure fit for shooting at airborne adversaries, a clash of canon Cannon will be unfit to shield itself.
A protective system with the cannon
- Cannons have a high rate of discharge and a fair range, which makes them a perfect obstruction for Wall Breakers (which have incredibly low wellbeing).
- Cannons are valuable for shielding Giants from assaulting different resistances.
- You can protect Mortars and Wizard Towers by putting them inside the scope of Cannons.
- Ensure COC Cannons are put inside the scope of Air Defenses since Cannons are unfit to target air units (or if nothing else in the scope of an Archer Tower or Wizard Tower which can likewise target air units).
- Update these structures and Mortars first at lower clash of clan levels, as they are one of your fundamental ground barriers. They are additionally the least expensive and most basic cautious structure accessible, which makes them a decent starting venture for resistance.
- At Town Hall 5 (and perhaps above), if two Cannons are put close to one another, it could be an incredible help as once in a while players for the most part attempt to go for the Archer Towers utilizing Giants, which makes them shot cannons accordingly executing Giants effectively.
- A Geared Up Cannon is very successful against swarms of littler troops because of its expanded rate of flame and higher harm after some time.
Cannons are one of the protective units that can’t assault air units. This makes them obvious targets for Balloons, Dragons or Minions in the event that they are not inside the scope of Air Defenses, Archer Towers, X-Bows (on ground and air mode), Hidden Teslas, or Wizard Towers.
Cannons are just ready to harm one unit at any given moment. This makes it extremely simple to overpower them with huge gatherings of Archers or Barbarians.
Cannons experience huge visual changes at clash of clan cannon levels 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, and 16. The Cannon barrel and bolster stage both increment in size at pretty much every dimension.
- At the point when at first developed, the clash of clan Cannon updates comprises of a short dim metal barrel mounted on an unrefined four-legged wooden stage.
- At level 2, the Cannon’s base gets a wooden stabilizer attached to the legs with ropes.
- At level 3, the Cannon’s leg stabilizer winds up stouter and the Cannon increases. The base itself pivots 45 degrees inside the 3×3 square (apparently to oblige the later, bigger overhauls of the Cannon).
- At level 4, the Cannon barrel gets two ornamental latitudinal edges, one halfway along the barrel and one at the back. The stage’s leg stabilizer is evacuated for a bigger and stouter primary help stage with a lot of shorter legs.
- At level 5, the Cannon base’s wooden legs are supplanted with metal ones and its metal ring which it rotates on gets more extensive.
- At level 6, the Cannon base gets a couple of what seem, by all accounts, to be metal cinches or ties on inverse sides of the stage to stay the barrel all the more immovably to the rotational mount. The rotate it sits on is supplanted with metal also.
- At level 7, the wooden base is disposed of for a white stone or metal stage with four short metal cut legs. The COC Cannons barrel’s enhancing focus edge is cut with a ring of metal.
- At level 8, the other enhancing edge around the back of the barrel likewise gets metal cutting, just as a couple of restricting metal lashes or braces tying down it to the stage.
- At level 9, the Cannon gets a third metal cut embellishing edge around the gag of the barrel, and two extra metal ties or clips opposite to the main pair. The ties or clasps additionally get a jolt on each end.
Cannon building cost
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town HallLevel Required|
Appearance of the cannon
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Size|
Number of cannons per town hall level
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
The Cannon is a solitary target guard that bargains moderate harm.
cannons are both shabby and snappy to overhaul at lower levels.
cannons can shoot any ground units, for example, Barbarians and Archers, yet it can’t hit any air units, for example, Dragons and Balloons.
Beginning from level 7, the Master Builder, on the off chance that it is accessible, can equip cash of clan Cannon to influence it to look like a Double Cannon.