When it comes to playing Android games on computer then there are not many good Android emulators available which actually work in reality. We all are aware of the fact that Android games and apps can be installed and played on computer but only if we find better and working Android emulator software, right? So here I’m sharing a perfect working guide with you which is definitely going to help you get Clash of Clans on PC download using YouWave.
You read it right! YouWave is going to be that Android emulator which we are going to use right on our computer to get done with this requirement. This is how we are going to move towards the installation process and I’ve try my best to keep everything simple and secure.
Note : If you don’t want to use YouWave Android Emulator to play Clash of Clans game on PC then we have another tutorial ready for you, easily get COC for PC with Bluestacks (Step by Step Tutorial)
Please Note : YouWave method stopped working, now we only prefer playing Clash of Clans for PC with Bluestacks.
==> (Working) Download Clash of Clans on PC with Bluestacks (Full Step by Step method including Screenshots)
[Not Working] Clash of Clans on PC using YouWave
All you need to do is to simply follow the steps mentioned down here in this guide and it will bring the game running at your computer with ease. Before starting make sure that your PC is running on latest version of graphics driver as it’s a prime necessity for the game to run well.
- First of all you need to install YouWave if you want to play Clash of Clans for PC. If it’s already installed then skip first two steps. You can download YouWave installer file for free from its official website here.
- Once you got the file downloaded then double click on the installer file you have right now and then follow on screen instructions as you see right there. This will install the software and it will take another few minutes.
- Once it’s ready to use then start YouWave and choose the option of Free Trial to begin using it for free for next 10 days.
- Now you need to launch Browser application from its Menu.
- Open the official website of Google play store (play.google.com). Use its search tool to find out Clash of Clans Android game.
- At last click on game and then on ‘install’ option to finish job from your side.
- You’ll be asked to login with your Google account and once it’s done, the installation will begin and will finish automatically.
This is it and I hope you didn’t found any trouble at all. I seriously think that you didn’t meet any trouble but even in other case then kindly write that trouble or issue you faced down in the comment section and we will bring the solution to be worked at your end to sort out that issue.
This game is a strategy one in which you need to create your own empire, create your own units, train them to become masters of wars and then start attacking other emperors to win their empires and resources.
Also See : Can you really play Clash of Clans on PC?
And to make it happen all you need is right strategy. Don’t hesitate in sharing this stuff with your social networking friends on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc. You can use our simple to click sharing social buttons to get helped in social sharing.
I hope you are enjoying our website.