If you’ve been following our blog then you must have read about YouWave which is one of the best Android emulator software available on the web and here is your chance to learn using YouWave to play Android games on computer easily. This guide is going to help you with the whole process and I can guarantee that it won’t take any longer than 15 minutes to setup (or even less, depending on internet speed of your connection).
There are many advantages of using YouWave over any other emulator software. I shall start with the same in order to firm your decision of choosing this software over any other. I am confident that you’re going to share this guide with all your friends over social network. I think you must check out Clash of Clans for PC Homepage also.
Play Android Games on Computer Easily
Simply follow the steps mention down here as it is and all you need to do is not to skip any step I’m adding here. Just make sure that you have read above mentioned requirements thoroughly.
- First of all you need to download the installer file of this software. You can get it for free over here. Yes, it’s a premium solution but still it doesn’t cost in starting.
- Once downloaded, you need to double click on the file, click on Run option and then follow on screen instructions i.e. simply click on Next, Next, Next and then Finish. It won’t take more than 2 minutes.
- Now once installed, start the software and then choose Free Trial option from there. The software will then begin and you will find an interface just like an Android smartphone.
- Launch the Web Browser application then and you need to open homepage of Google play store then. This is required because Google Play store application isn’t installed within YouWave.
- Once opened, you need to use its search tool to find any Android game which you wish to install on your computer. The game will be there in search results and then you can click on the same.
- The game listing will open up and then at last you need to click on Install option available right there. You will be asked to login with a Google account to provide access to Google’s ecosystem.
Once login is done, the game will start downloading and then it will be installed automatically. You don’t need to worry about doing anything else and once installed, game can be started anytime you want, just like you started Web Browser application.
Also See : Play any Game on PC with Bluestacks?
Features and Functions of YouWave
There are few advantages of using YouWave due to which it is getting way to popular.
The software is a premium solution so you need not to worry about its credibility. You can expect getting dedicated support and help from the developers, in situations you need.
Also, the installer available is completely offline. So you just need to download it once and then can be used over many PCs or laptops again and again.
Also See : Download Clash of Clans APK
If you don’t want to buy its premium version, then you get 10 days of free trial. During that time, you can judge whether this software is worth or not. You can even find some cracks available over the web, if you like risking your computer’s health (many people don’t worry of using cracks).
Requirements for This Emulator
You need to check on following requirements at your computer,
It should have 4GB of RAM and 5GB of free storage in C Drive, otherwise you may face performance issues.
Also See : Play Clash of Clans Online on PC
Once above requirement is matched then the system on which you wish to play Android games, needs to be running on HD standard of graphics driver. If possible, add a graphic card of at least 512MB storage which will further enhance the performance. I think you really liked this tutorial and please keep on visiting this website in future also.