Playing Android games on PC with BlueStacks is very fun and simple process which any of you can remember throughout the year. You just need to be guided once and then I’m sure you can help any of your friend to do this thing on their computers or laptops. You can also help them by sharing this guide with all your social networking profiles.
BlueStacks is that software which is on tongue of almost everyone and it already had been member of buzz around the software industry. It is a software that is developed by a registered software developer company so you can expect it to be a genuine product, it is though. Please check out the homepage of Clash of Clans for PC.
You just need to be sure that your computer is matched with its hardware and software requirements and then you can begin installing and using it. Do one thing before starting that, provide a fast internet connection to your computer. Otherwise, you need to go for offline installer method which isn’t that good because it won’t be installing latest version of BlueStacks out there on the web.
Requirements You Need to Check
There are certain requirements which needs to be matched before actually starting with the whole scenario.
- First of all your system should be new. If it is old (or even if new) then make sure that it has at least 4GB of RAM and free storage of 5GB in C Drive. If any of these requirements isn’t matched then you may face performance issues.
- Also make sure that your system is running with HD standard of graphics driver. If it isn’t the case then BlueStacks won’t work like you are thinking. This is because Android itself requires HD standard of graphics and so does the games which you’re planning to play.
So these two requirements needs to be matched and in any other case, your experience may not be the one you’re dreaming of. This is the reason why people are not liking BlueStacks because they just want it to work on any system, which isn’t true with any software. They all have their hardware and software requirements which needs to be completed.
How to Play Android Games on PC with BlueStacks
Follow the steps mention down here once you’re confident that above requirements are matched.
- Download the installer file of BlueStacks app player first. You can grab it from this official URL and it’s the only official and genuine source out there.
- Once downloaded, you need to double click on the file, click on Run option and then follow on screen instructions. This will take time which depends on speed of internet connection at your system. If it’s fast, then software will be ready within 5 minutes or less.
- Once installed, start the software and you will find a black colored simple looking interface. Start the search tool from there, available on top left corner.
- Find any game you wish to install now. You will find the game in search results and then it will open up in Google play store. At last you need to click on ‘install’ option that is ahead of the game listing there.
Now the game will begin downloading and then it will be installed automatically. You will be asked to setup Synchronization feature, which can be done by logging with a Google account. This is a required step which you can’t skip otherwise you will not be able to install any Google play store’s app or games.
I really hope that you really liked this complete tutorial all about how to play Android Games on PC easily.