Clash of Clans Online Game Play – Easiest Way
This will be all about how to play Clash of Clans online game easily.
Clash of Clans game can be played online easily and here I’m going to write the same exact process. The game has been available over the Google play and iTunes app store since years and it has broken up all the records. It has been long for it to be available but its still going pretty well and that’s the quality of a super awesome game, which you’re all set to play.
You need to learn a simple process in order to understand how exactly you can install this game on computer and play it online. It can’t be played offline because of its internet dependency and that’s why I’m mentioning online game play again and again. Just to make sure that you get this point. We already have this guide on Clash of Clans for PC.
How to Play Clash of Clans Online Game
Once you’re having a computer or laptop with above minimum requirements matched then you need to start following the steps mentioned down here as it is.
- First of all, you need to download BlueStacks software on your computer. It is available in both offline and online form, but I’d recommend you to go for online one. Because it will make sure that only the latest version is installed.
- Once you have the installer file then double click on that and then start following on screen instructions as it is. You’ll end up with the process soon and it all will be left on the internet connection of your computer. I hope it is fast enough to complete the process fast.
- Start the BlueStacks as you are ready to use that. Once it’s running, you’ll find a search tool right there on front top corner (left side).
- Click on the search tool and then type in game name, i.e. Clash of Clans. You will soon find the game in search results and then you need to click on first clickable link.
- You will be asked to login with a Google account in order to enable synchronization feature, and you can’t skip this step anyhow.
- Once logged in, you can find the game again and that will open up in the Google play store. Now at last, all you need to do is to click on ‘install’option as you see in there along with the game.
That’s all! Its done, and you’re ready to start the game anytime you wish. Just start the BlueStacks first and then launch the game as you launched the search tool earlier.
Also See : Similar Games like Clash of Clans
Requirements to play Clash of Clans game on PC :
You need to check on with certain requirements and for that, simply follow the instructions mentioned down here.
- First of all, you need to make sure that your computer is having at least 4GB of RAM. This is because the game itself is huge in size, eats up a lot of CPU and RAM part and also the way you’ll be doing that, will itself require more RAM. It may work with 2GB RAM as well but you may not find it good, as per the performance is concerned.
- Your computer needs to be running on HD standard (or high) of latest graphics driver. If this isn’t the case at your end then you need to upgrade your computer in order to make sure this minimum requirement is matched. This is mainly because game itself uses HD resolution of graphics standards, so your system needs to be compatible with the same.
So, these two things needs to be checked upon. If you’re having a 2015 or may be 2014 bought computer or laptop then you probably need not to worry about these things. But if it is old then you need to seek for upgrade (if needed) or may be its time to buy a new machine for your gaming addiction.
One little requirement that I forgot to add upon is that the C drive in which Windows is installed, should have 4-5GB free storage before starting with the installation.
So folks, I think you really enjoyed this amazing guide all about Clash of Clans Online and if you still faced any kind of issue then please let us know about it.